Brock L. Wimberley is an associate attorney with Strauss Massey Dinneen llc. His practice focuses primarily on insurance coverage and defense, including bad faith and extra-contractual litigation, catastrophic/disaster claims and related mass litigation, ﬁrst and third-party property damage, and ﬁrst and third-party personal injury, ﬂood, and insurance fraud. Brock also has experience in trademark litigation and oil and gas litigation.
Brock attended LSU Law School where he was a Senior Editor of LSU Law’s Journal of Energy Law and Resources. He graduated cum laude from LSU Law School, earning a Juris Doctorate (J.D) and a Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law (D.C.L.).
Before beginning his legal career, Brock earned his Bachelor of Science in Management (B.S.M.) from Tulane University, majoring in Legal Studies in Business with a minor in Marketing. Brock is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and is admitted to practice before all Louisiana State and Federal Courts. Brock and his wife, Amy, are natives of Lafayette, Louisiana, and now call New Orleans home.
- LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./D.C.L., 2017, cum laude
- Tulane University, B.S.M., 2014
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- “How to Lay a Foundation to Get Your Evidence Introduced in Louisiana,” National Business Institute, New Orleans, LA, September 7, 2022.
- “Louisiana Employment Law 2022,” National Business Institute, New Orleans, LA, April 25, 2022.
- Louisiana Super Lawyers: Insurance Coverage (2022)