Direct: (504) 380-0269
Dan Serio is an experienced litigator who has practiced since graduating from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2009. Before law school, Dan attended Louisiana State University where he earned both a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in accounting.
Dan’s practice focuses on insurance coverage and defense, including bad faith and extra-contractual litigation, catastrophic/disaster claims and related mass litigation, ﬁrst and third-party property damage, ﬁrst and third-party personal injury, ﬂood, and insurance fraud.
Dan is a native of New Orleans. He and his wife are the proud parents of four children. The Serios enjoy celebrating New Orleans’ unique cultural and culinary traditions not least of all, helping their children weather the trials and tribulations that come with being die-hard Saints fans.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- “The Basics: What an Independent Adjuster Should Know About Flood Litigation” – Catastrophe & National Claims Flood Conference – 2016
- Loyola University of New Orleans School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2005, M.S., 2006
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit