Direct: (504) 380-0278
Christian has practiced law for nearly two decades, at locations including both the north shore of Lake Pontchartrain and in downtown New Orleans. He has significant litigation experience in both federal and state courts and is licensed to practice law in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. He has served as lead counsel for cases in all three states.
Christian’s experience also includes handling cases for both the plaintiff and defense sides of the law. This experience provides Christian with unique insight and perspective in handling any legal matter.
Christian graduated from LSU Law School in 1999. In college he majored in accounting and obtained his Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license after graduation. He practiced as a CPA for several years before pursuing his legal career. Christian’s accounting and business background is especially helpful to the firm’s clients in business disputes and large income loss-related matters. His caseload has included cases involving insurance fraud and bad faith claims, property and flood insurance defense, business disputes and income-loss claims, civil commercial litigation matters, employment law, civil rights and discrimination law cases and various injury and wrongful death related matters.
A strong believer in community involvement, Christian has recently served on the board of directors of several non-profit organizations, including Easter Seals Louisiana, Inc. (where he served as vice-chairman of the board) and the Southeastern Louisiana University Alumni Association, where he chaired the Scholarship Committee. Christian is also a military veteran, having served our nation on both active and reserve military duty.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- “Bad Faith Claims & Motions to Dismiss: Policyholder and Insurer Perspectives” – The Knowledge Group Webinar – 2016
- “The Basics: What an Independent Adjuster Should Know About Flood Litigation” – Catastrophe & National Claims Flood Conference – 2016
Recognition and Honors
- Rated 4.9 of 5 stars by Martindale-Hubbell 2011
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Easter Seals Louisiana, Inc. Board of Directors, 2017-2019 – Vice-Chair, 2018 – 2019
- Southeastern Louisiana University Alumni Association, Board of Directors, 2016 – 2018
- Bar Association of Federal Fifth Circuit
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel (LADC)
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- The Mississippi Bar
- Louisiana State University Law School, J.D., 1999
- Southeastern Louisiana University, B.S., magna cum laude, accounting, 1993
Bar & Court Admissions
- Louisiana Bar, 1999
- Texas Bar, 2011
- Mississippi Bar, 2018
- U.S. Fifth Circuit, 2005
- All Federal District Courts in Louisiana, 1999
- S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2011
- All Federal District Courts in Mississippi, 2018